Degenerate-s,
Monday, August 3, 2009
  The perfect tragedy
July 18
Attended wedding ceremony.

July 19
Tuition

July 20
Lunched at Fushionopolis.
With Alex, Simin, Yingmin, Steve, Timothy, Honghuei, Isaac, Tatsuro and Ms Yeow, I think.
Played the slapping game like madness.

July 21
Queensway with Alex, Ashley and Esther.
We went seperate ways for lunch. Still felt hungry, so went macs to borrow their fries.

July 22
Dare and dare in school, something big happened.
Lunched at Bukit Panjang Plaza with Alex.

July 23
Lunched at anchorpoint with Alex.

July 24
Class was so perfect but all good things come to an end.
The principal came in and wanted the girls to sit like girls haha.
Lunched at Clementi with Alex, Simin and Yingmin.

July 25
Oh today is my mum's birthday, happy birthday to you then weets weets.

July 26
Tution, the only time that I do my homework/request for help = Answers.

July 27
English teacher so happy with my spelling marks so she give me jasmine oil ^.^
Nah just kidding. The oil smelt like some indian smell, it was good good.
Poured some in our classroom and the rest into 2A's classroom haha.

Anchorpoint for KFC with Alex, Adeline, Jermaine and Simin.
After that, the wind blew like some hardcore shit, felt like drag me to hell.
The part where ganesh appears, the leaves fall and the wind blowing part especially.
While waiting for bus, then this newtown guy was holding on the some circle coin(?)
He told his friend it is the cursed object and blah blah, funny shiz.

July 28
Unknown

July 29
Queensway for lunch, with Alex.

July 30
Fushion with Alex, Simin and Yingmin, Met our best friend on the way.

July 31
Virus today was hardcore shiz, almost everybody played.
Broadway with Alex and Some crazy Ash/pikachu shiz.

August 1
Nothing

August 2
Dog groom shiz

August 3
Lunched at broadway

Everyone should freaking hell watch this show/drama called ' South Of Nowhere '.

My life is getting dull.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Hi I am Belinda, I don't know what am I and what I can do cause the best thing I could do is not do anything.
My favorite hobby is to look at people when they yawn.
I make baggy jeans look like super tight drainpipes.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]