Degenerate-s,
Sunday, June 28, 2009
  And if tonight ever makes a difference.
RIP:
- Micheal Jackson, the whole world seems to be talking about you.
Even the old waitress from crystal jade xiao long bao...
- Holidays, you will be missed deeply by many.
- People who died of swine.

Crossfired from Tuesday till Thursday, became a corporal (: ..

Friday is the best fer shizzle, passed Jeron the phony phony phone.
Met Cheri and Mandy at Plaza Sing just to get Yami Yoghurt.
Headed to vivo, Cheri went for her facial.
Mandy and I walked around vivo 5 times to look for food.
After getting our food, walked around vivo another 5 times to find more food -_-
Headed home after that..

Saturday was sad sad sad, headed to town with my mum cause I needed some gay stuff.
Far east, Takashimaya, Crystal Jade, their xiao long pao is the shitz man.
Wisma, Paragon, Hereen, Centerpoint, finally found that gay thing.

Headed back to hereen to get some other gay stuff.
Met Kw and Je(?), took a bus from hereen to Grand Cathay and Mrt back to Cathay Cine -_-
Laughed at random stuff, left after that. Kw and Jeron took the same bus worhz~
Reached home around 12 and my mum asked me why so early, so happy...

PS, I freaking squeezed a lizard with my fingers.

Sunday, tution, chat and crossfire. Learnt wake me up when september ends,
yeah I know I'm slow..


 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Hi I am Belinda, I don't know what am I and what I can do cause the best thing I could do is not do anything.
My favorite hobby is to look at people when they yawn.
I make baggy jeans look like super tight drainpipes.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]